Tuesday, December 19, 2017

MLA Dr. Ryan Meili, Saskatoon Meewasin



Lord I pray for Dr. Ryan Meili. Your Word declares that we can come to You, the source of wisdom, for wisdom. I do that right now Father, and I ask that You would not only give Dr. Meili wisdom of men, but the wisdom of God. I pray that You would impart into him divine wisdom, that He may be able to rightly divine the Word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15). I pray dear Lord that You will instruct him and teach him in the way He should go (Psalm 32:8). Direct his steps, let his ear be inclined to hear Your voice. Amen.


Ryan Meili became the MLA for the constituency of Saskatoon Meewasin in a by-election held on March 2, 2017.
Ryan is a family doctor and community builder who lives and works in Saskatoon's core neighbourhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment